Thursday, May 18, 2023

Atty. Roque sa pagbibitiw ni VP Sara Duterte bilang miyembro ng Lakas-CMD



STATEMENT BY VICE PRESIDENT SARA DUTERTE
This is to announce my irrevocable resignation as a Lakas-CMD member effective today.
I am grateful to all the party members for the support that also once demonstrated that unity is possible to advance our shared dreams for our fellow Filipinos and our beloved country.
Nothing is more important to me than being able to meaningfully serve our fellow Filipinos and the Philippines — with President Ferdinand Marcos Jr leading the way. Trust that my word, my commitment will be immutable.
I am here today because of the trust of the Filipino people in me to lead and serve them and the country, and this cannot be poisoned by political toxicity or undermined by execrable political powerplay.
I call on all leaders to focus on the work that must be done and leave a legacy of a strong and stable homeland.
Shukran.
Sara Z. Duterte
Vice President of the Philippines
Secretary of the Department of Education
19 May 2023



 

No comments:

Post a Comment