Monday, March 1, 2010

In Response to the Email Scam

Out of curiousity, I replied to the guy like this.

"Junbee!!!
Napasukan ng anu ung email mo. Narinig ko na to dati.
Replayan ko to ng ganito.

Ive heard it. Will send u $$$ soon. Just wait ok?"


And he replied,

" Thank you so much for your response and concern towards my situation. Please help me send the money as soon as possible so i can sort out myseld and leave here,i will refund it when i get back. I will be waiting for your help soon.

junbee laxina"


I replied,

"Ok i will need to withdraw some $$$ soon.just dont worry ok?
i will send you 3000.just buy ur plain ticket and get back here!"


Ok.
I will keep this guy entertained
until the police will catch him!
I need your help on this one peepz! Pls. Spread this till it reached UK!!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment